The Viper is our most versatile, do everything suit. If a flyer can only choose one suit for all their flying, the Viper is a solid, well-rounded suit. Suitable for both sky and tunnel in all flying angles. This is iFly’s instructors model of choice. Perform at your highest level when flying with a jumpsuit that fits like a second skin and gives you the power you need when you need it the most.
- Watch the Measuring Guide Video and review the addendum
- Fill out the online form and in the extra instructions and comments please put "Skydiving Gear Canada Custom Order"
Visit Vertical Suits Online Order Form
- Finalize your submission to Vertical Suits, you will check out by selecting "On Account" payment method so that you can save on the shipping.
- Return to Skydiving Gear Canada and finalize your order here
Remember to match all upgrades you selected so that we don't have to contact you for additional payments.
Optimized for skydiving and tunnel flying
- Belly flying
- Back flying
- Sit flying
- Head down
- Angle flying
- Form fitting cut
- Tight or medium fit
Materials & Construction
- Choice of 4-ply Taslan or Nylon, Cordura and Schoeller Windproof Spandex
- Windproof YKK zipper on torso and inside pocket
- Windproof spandex articulations on shoulders, elbows, back, torso side, hip flexers, above and behind knees and on crotch
- Seat and articulated knees in Cordura
- Double stitched seams with bonded thread
- Reinforcement in key areas for extra durability
- Mesh lining on torso, arms and legs
- Inside chest pocket
- Choice of 2 lower leg styles and fabric type
- Choice of cordura 160, taslan or nylon on torso and arms
Viper Suit by Vertical Suits
- Brand: Vertical Suits
- Product Code: Viper Suit
- Availability: In Stock