ProTrack II Audible Altimeter.
The Protrack II is the result of Larsen & Brusgaard making the original Protrack design better than ever before! Through countless hours of development based on customer requests, customer feedback and LB Altimeter's renowned engineering, we present the only audible altimeter and digital freefall computer worthy to be called Protrack II.
- 4 Climb to Altitude warnings.
- 4 High Speed warnings with settings up to 19990 feet.
- Can be used for Big Way formations, wing suit setup or other events where four high speed warnings are helpful.
- 4 Canopy Descent and Low Speed warnings.
- The Canopy Descent alerts are essentially low speed alerts, which can also be used by wingsuit flyers to keep track of altitude in preparation for separation and canopy deployment.
- Powerful electronic logbook packed with advanced features.
- Continuously stores detailed information about the last 200-300 jumps depending on type of dive.
- Micro USB for connection to different types of applications, such as the Paralog logging software available separately
- Large LCD screen for easy and intuitive operation and quick access to information.
- All functions fully operational at sub-zero
- Always ON. (Option: User selectable power. Low power consumption).
- Fully automatic. It continually records the ambient air pressure, temperature and adjusts the digital hardware to the local elevation.
- Thin and ergonomic design ensures a comfortable fit in a helmet.
ProTrack II Audible
- Brand: Larsen & Brusgaard
- Product Code: Protrack II
- Availability: In Stock