How to Order
Stock canopy orders:
The current Sabre3 stock list is at the link below:
PD Canopy Stock List
Custom Canopy orders
To place an order for a custom Sabre3, you can design your canopy using PD's Canopix3d Canopy Studio at the link below.
After designing the canopy on PD's web site, you can submit the design details by choosing Skydiving Gear Canada as your dealer under Canada. Completing that process on PD's web site then sends us the details on your canopy design.
Next, you confirm and pay for your order by checking out on Skydivingcanada.ca by adding the Sabre3 to your cart and checking out on our site. This will complete the order and ensure you have no border hassle and free shipping.
The Sabre3 is a powerful semi-elliptical 9-cell canopy that is a great choice for current intermediate and experienced jumpers. Our most popular all-around canopy, the Sabre3 feels aggressive at higher wing loadings but is quite tame when lightly loaded. This canopy is best known for its powerful flare and wide speed range. With neat packing and proper deployment technique, Sabre3 openings are consistently soft and predictable. The Sabre3 has a steeper glide and a longer recovery arc than the flatter gliding Pulse or Stiletto and is an excellent choice for those wanting a bit more aggressive piloting experience but are not interested in the demands of the Katana or Velocity.
- Sizes 87, 97, 107, 120, 135, 150, 170, 190, 210, 230
- 9-cell canopy
- All Zero Porosity fabric
- HMA, Vectran, Microline, or Dacron
- Packs up one size smaller than similar-sized Zero Porosity (ZP) canopy
- Long recovery arc
- Steep glide
- Powerful bottom-end flare
- Novice to Intermediate skydivers at lighter wing loads
- Advanced to Expert skydivers at heavier wing loads
- Learning the basics of high performance canopy piloting at heavier wing loads (under appropriate supervision)
Sabre3 by Performance Designs
- Brand: Performance Designs
- Product Code: Sabre3
- Availability: In Stock