How to Order
Stock canopy orders:
The current Pulse stock list is at the link below:
PD Canopy Stock List
Custom Canopy orders
To place an order for a custom Pulse, you can design your canopy using PD's Canopix3d Canopy Studio at the link below.
After designing the canopy on PD's web site, you can submit the design details by choosing Skydiving Gear Canada as your dealer under Canada. Completing that process on PD's web site then sends us the details on your canopy design.
Next, you confirm and pay for your order by checking out on Skydivingcanada.ca by adding the Pulse to your cart and checking out on our site. This will complete the order and ensure you have no border hassle and free shipping.
From openings to landings, the Pulse is stress-free fun. It is a lightly-elliptical 9-cell canopy designed for the novice to experienced fun jumper. Pack volume has been reduced significantly by combining our proprietary low bulk fabric technology with our well-known Zero-P fabric. The Pulse offers soft, consistently on-heading openings with a shorter snivel. It has a very flat glide, short recovery arc, and easy landings. It is highly responsive, very capable, and lots of fun to fly!
- Sizes 107, 120, 135, 150, 170, 190, 210, 230, 260
- 9-cell canopy
- Zero Porosity (ZP) top skin with PD’s proprietary low-bulk fabric bottom skin
- Vectran lines
- Packs up one size smaller than similar-sized Zero Porosity (ZP) canopy
- Ribs and Bottom panels are only available in White
- Soft openings with short snivel
- Forgiving openings
- Very flat glide
- Short recovery arc
- Easy to pack
- Easy to time flare
- For Novice to Experienced jumpers
- Ribs 2R-18R and Bottom panels 1B-9B are only available in White
- Novice to Experienced skydivers
- Getting back from long spots
- Individuals who are learning or who have issues packing
- Individuals looking for a canopy that has a low pack
- Flat packing
Pulse by Performance Designs
- Brand: Performance Designs
- Product Code: Pulse
- Availability: In Stock