Custom Tonfly TFX Full Face Helmet.
A next generation helmet by Tonfly especially developed for high speed flight.
TFX is the first Full Face Helmet made by Tonfly, as a result of intense Research and Development. It was developed to have the tightest fit and stability possible even at very high speeds.
The main reason behind the decision of developing a modular helmet and the flip chin, is simply to being able to fit in it, otherwise it would not be possible. Once the helmet is on, it is possible to keep just the visor open.
TFX is engineered to have a tight fit that protects from the base of the head and covers all around the neck. Tonfly simply wanted a small, protective helmet, made out of the highest quality materials.The flip chin also allows to communicate easily without taking off the helmet, such as for quick debriefs between tunnel sessions.
You only need one hand to open the visor or the chin piece. The visor opens by pushing the hook out and up with your thumb. Thin chin piece opens by pushing the button down with your index finger as you lift the chin up with your thumb.
The modular lining system of the TFX allows the tightest fit and combines maximum comfort with great stability giving you real protection from the base of the head up. The TFX lining is made with top quality antiallergic materials. The lining is removable and washable.
Tonfly's TFX is protective for real. The shock absorbing EPS liner keeps your head safe. The shock absorbing EPS liner is combined with the double density foam ears. Both ears can accommodate one audible altimeter on each side and fits the most common audible from LB Altimeters: Solo, Optima, Quattro and Protrack.
The TFX features a double ventilation system to keep your mind fresh even after intensive use. There are 2-way in/our air flow vents at the top and back of the helmet as well as an in-air flow vent for internal visor ventilation.
The TFX has been inspected and tested for:
- Shock absorption capacity
- Determination of field vision
- Penetration test
- Retention system performance
- -20 degrees Celsius cold conditioning
- 50 degrees Celsius hot conditioning
- UV artifical aging
- Water artifical aging
- Crash Rated European standard EN966: 2012 + A1: 2012, category HPG for AIRBORNE SPORTS
- Visor rated under standard EN166 for Personal Eye Protection
- Complies to the newly developed Skydiving Helmet Standard XP S 72-600
So wide and so clear describes the TFX visor with a super-wide visual field as well antifog and antiscratch system. The visor is 2.3mm thick polycarbonate that guarantees a wide visual field without image distortion. The TFX visor is available in clear or smoke.
The visor has been rated under EN166 for Personal Eye Protection and tested for:
- Field of vision
- Lateral protection
- Refractive powers
- Quality of material and surface
- Temperature stability
- Diffusion of light
- Surface damage by fine particles
- Transmittance (UV stability)
- Increased robustness
- High speed particles
Mix the colors on your TFX as you like it! You can mix colors between the shell, chin and side plates. Available colors for the TFX, in Matte or Gloss, include:
- Dark Grey
- Lemon Yellow
- Bay Blue
- Bright Green
All standard colors above as well as the clear visor is included in the same base price. The smoke visor, the X-Design and any other add-ons are extra.
- Shell 0 with a 66.5cm (26.2 in) face circumference and available liner sizes of 54cm, 55cm, 56cm and 57cm
- Shell 1 with a 68cm (26.8 in) face circumference with available liner sizes of 56cm, 57cm, 58cm and 59cm
- Shell 2 with a 69.5cm (27.4 in) face circumference available liner sizes of 58cm, 59cm, 60cm and 61cm
The inside lining is made in two parts to allow fitting to different head shapes. The main lining is based on the head circuference. The secondary lining is based more on the shape of your face and is available in 3 different thicknesses: 5mm, 10mm and 15mm. This allows three different fits for every available size, giving the TFX 36 different available size combinations between shell size, main lining and secondary lining.
- Crash Tested EN966 + EN166
- Complies with Skydiving Helmet Standard XP S 72-600
- Shell Carbon Fiber Aramid
- Visor Polycarbonate 2.3mm
- Total weight Approximately 950 grams
- Sizes 54cm to 61cm
- Helmet type Modular
TFX Helmet by TonFly
- Brand: TonFly
- Product Code: TFX
- Availability: In Stock